We are looking for an experienced backend developer to join our team!
As a lead developer:
- .. you're the go-to person for our ambitious, young and eager development team to provide support and advice;
- .. you're working closely together with the Technology Manager and Product owner on current and future projects;
- .. you're assisting with the downsizing of a remote team in Romania and are you involved with the hiring of new talents in order to grow our team in Amsterdam;
- .. you're spending around 60% on your time on actual coding and 40% on planning, organizing and stimulating;
- .. you're working together on a daily basis with a highly motivated team that is spread all over the world and growing exponentially;
- .. you're working closely with customers and partners in more than 47 countries and is every workday bringing on new challenges!
- Senior experience with Java EE projects;
- Familiar with the following frameworks: Guice/Spring, JPA / Hibernate, JAX-RS(Resteasy);
- Familiar with MySQL and Elasticsearch databases;
- Experience with Rest APIs, SOAP APIs and working with Sockets;
- Familiar with the Maven build system and Git version control;
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services is a plus. In particular Amazon Cloudfront, VPN/VPC;
- Knowledge of front end development using Angular.JS or Angular 2, HTML/CSS, is a plus;
- Experience taking the lead in a group of developers;
- Experience writing technical documentation/requirements.
- Experience working with remote reams is a plus;
- You are a banker and builder type or person;
- You like to work in a busy office;
- Positive and solutions oriented mindset, you like to get things done!
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. Taxi Butler is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
- Competitive salary + interesting Bonus scheme;
- Being an integral part of a fast growing organisation, you will be able to leave a mark on our strategy and growth;
- Weekly personal development sessions;
- Flexible schedule;
- Office equipment;
- Attractive performance incentives;
- Gym membership/ wellness program of your choice;
- Paid development courses.
Taxi Butler is a taxi booking device, which is placed at partner venues (hotels etc.) of taxi companies. With Taxi Butler a receptionist at partner venue can easily book a taxi ride with just one click. More than 700 taxi companies, across 40+ countries, are using Taxi Butler to generate more orders. Taxi Butler is the fastest growing hardware-as-a-service company in Europe, with 30 employees working from various locations around the globe, with the headquarters based in Amsterdam (NL). We are a young and ambitious team that believes in connecting people through technology - come join the ride.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Taxi Butler ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Java backend developer at Taxi Butler.