You will be responsible for building modern highly responsive web-based portals using React.js for the Ziel platform in collaboration with your team members. You will be building reusable, testable components and front-end libraries for future use and make sure that the overall applications are robust, testable and easy to maintain. You will be integrating with the various APIs in the platform and release the solutions you made to production with the help
of your team members.
Requirements & qualifications
● Professional and intellectual ability at the level of higher professional education.
● Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
● Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and the React.js ecosystem.
● Familiarity with current specifications of EcmaScript, HTML and CSS.
● Familiarity with REST APIs, microservices and Continuous Delivery.
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as OAuth and JSON Web Tokens.
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc..
● Affinity with UI, UX and design is a plus.
● Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
Tasks & responsibilities
● Work closely with the development team and the wider group of stakeholders to understand both Ziel’s platform and user needs.
● Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js.
● Creating automated tests for your code.
● Designing and implementing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
● Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
● Learn and understand user interactions.
Nice to have
● Experience working in an agile environment.
● Experience with AWS.
● You are proactive, a team player, a self-starter and a problem solver.
● You are able to work independently and collaboratively as needed.
● You enjoy working in an agile team.
● You are open-minded and approachable.
- Excellent benefits
- Plenty of room for personal development and personal ideas
- A fast-paced and great work environment with passionate and experienced people
The apparel industry is in need of a paradigm shift. The traditional retail model is slowly dissolving due to a saturated industry, long lead times, high discounts due to the everyday coupon, and high end of season write offs. An on-demand model of business significantly reduces this oversupply and waste to make it more acceptable for people, profit, and the planet.
Ziel was founded on the principle of bringing on-demand manufacturing to the apparel industry. We are building a technology platform to design, produce, and deliver apparel to businesses based on actual consumer demand.
Ziel is an on-demand apparel manufacturing platform that creates custom collections for brands, retailers and talent in a fraction of the time. With our solution, our clients can now sell top quality, custom sustainable apparel with no minimum order and delivery in under 10 days.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Ziel ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Front-end Engineer .