Your mission as a GNSS Sys is to help us applying that experience in new opportunities arising from the changing world.
We are working on several initiatives, that are bringing accurate positioning service to emerging applications like autonomous navigation, drones, smartphones and IoT devices. Accurate position must be trustworthy as well, all GNSS dependent assets are targets for cyber-crime – spoofing the position and hijacking the device.
Your tasks will vary, depending on the type of the project assignment and cover the whole data flow, from a reference station, through communication and calculation components, down to the user’s device.
- Integration of positioning libraries into various OEM platforms
- Development of framework components within GNSS reference stations network
- Prototyping and validating new concepts and applications of GNSS technology
- Configuration and maintenance of the build servers as part of Continuous Integration
- Development support to the Algorithm Team
- Strong proficiency in C++ (3+ years)
- Experience with Python
- Development in both Windows (Visual Studio) and Linux environments
- Cross compiling and deployment for different target machine architectures
- Some familiarity with Docker, Git, Boost
- Excellent communication skills in English
- You already have a Dutch Working Permit
- You will join our team located in Fugro Innovation Centre in Netherlands (Nootdorp), but on a typical day you will virtually travel the world and team up with our most experienced engineers, including Chief Architect, who will guide you in your daily tasks;
- In our multicultural environment we value teamwork and open communication;
- Occasionally we adapt working hours to accommodate for different time zones, which also means we have flexible working hours;
- We work within Agile framework;
- We offer a competitive compensation package;
- A challenging job with a lot of variation and room for own initiative;
- A dynamic team in an exciting market, as well as the long-term potential to develop your skills and career;
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package
- Excellent employment conditions such as: good pension, travel expenses, collective medical insurance etc.
- Further Information
- To apply for this position, please upload your CV and motivation letter through our website.
40 ships, hundreds of drill rigs, 15 laboratories and 175 offices…. Peta bytes of data
Do you know what FSSC, BiSL and ASL stand for? Then you also know how important application management is for us.
The world is changing faster than ever before. The world’s infrastructure and energy sources need to adapt
to face the future. Over the coming decades, climate change, population growth and urbanisation will increase demand for energy, water, large-scale construction, infrastructure and natural resources. To keep up with these changes Fugro is building a Global IT Delivery Organisation that will enable us to provide relevant, reliable and insightful information, saver and faster, to our customers across the globe. Join us as we re-think what technology can do.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Fugro ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van GNSS SOFTWARE DEVELOPER bij Fugro.