Laatst bekeken vacatures
Google Cloud Developer
Are you an experienced Google Cloud Developer who can connect the dots between organizing and analyzing first-party data and the communication channels that companies are using? Then we would love to meet you!
- Actively participate in communications with the client and the teams with the frequency agreed on the project
- Perform business analysis for the full cycle of work with requirements based on knowledge areas and project methodology
- Break down key business data by gathering, cleaning, and analyzing business data
- Generate business insights and share insights by visualizing them using different BI tools
- Identify opportunities for data-driven business decisions, improvement and spot trends using gathered business data.
- Recognise potential issues and offer solutions
- English speaking & writing, speaking Dutch is a plus
- A minimum of 3 year of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Working knowledge of SCRUM methodology
- Working expierence of data base and data warehouse management
- Understanding of Big Data
- Working knowledge of ETL processes
- SQL knowledge
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Working knowledge of Data Visualization tools (Data studio, Looker, Power BI, Tableau)
- Ability to contibute both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Working knowledge of Python, Java or R languages
- Working knowledge of Big Data
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes
- Working knowledge of different project methodologies
- Working experience of participation in discovery phases
- Understanding of BI consulting
- Master degree
- Competitive salary with an interesting bonus and pension scheme
- Excellent work/life balance and up to 28 days of annual leave
- Freedom to work from one of our offices in Rotterdam, Amsterdam or other "Spaces" locations across the Netherlands and join Spaces' events and workshops.
- Flexibility to work from home or abroad
- A laptop and first-class travel arrangement by public transport
- An opportunity to develop yourself through different (technical) courses
- An international environment with a start-up vibe - no need for a suit at the office!
Crystalloids was founded in 2006 and as a team of qualified data specialists we help organisations innovate and grow their business by building solutions in Google Cloud. We have been an official Google Cloud partner since 2011. At Crystalloids, the foundation for a successful solution is based on three dimensions: the people, the processes and the technology. We always take these three dimensions into account when we build solutions for our customers.
We gained a very respectable client portfolio over the years. Our clients operate in market segments like retail, e-commerce, CPC, media, telecom, finance and insurance and are based in the Netherlands and in other European countries: Rituals, PVH, Swiss Sense, KNVB, Body & Fit, CoolBlue, FD Mediagroep, de Bijenkorf, HEMA, ACSI and others.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geinteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel voor Google Cloud Developer? Crystalloids ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV kan reageren op de vacature van Google Cloud Developer.