Laatst bekeken vacatures
Senior Back End Developer at Governance!
As Senior Back-End Developer at Governance.com, you'll be responsible for the server-side code and APIs of our architecture. You'll be involved in the entire product development lifecycle including the design, development, deployment and maintenance of new and existing features.
Your work will impact the stability and quality of our architecture. You'll write reusable and maintainable code. You'll also perform UI and non-functional tests to optimize performance. You'll work closely with our development team to ensure system consistency and create a great user experience. Ultimately, you'll be one of the main driving forces behind all back-end software development activities.
- Develop, validate and execute a pragmatic and results-oriented business development strategy. Focus on fast delivery, continuous progress and ROI. You strongly believe that plans are only valuable when they are action-driven and executed upon.
- Build and develop sales teams to achieve scalable growth.
- Establish a solid KPI-led sales organization, and a highly automated sales funnel.
- Build solid relationships with clients, and distributors, as well as sales and marketing teams.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of company offerings to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Give direction to marketing efforts by suggesting research-driven strategies.
- Prepare required documentation for RFPs and RFIs.
- Research emerging trends and recommend new company offerings to address customer needs.
- Engage in thought leadership in the industry by facilitating and participating in round tables, presentations, publications and other public venues.
- Develop and manage strategic sales partnerships to grow the business.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key client needs and requirements and identify topics that the client may not even have considered yet.
- Turn clients into vocal ambassadors of Governance.com.
About the candidate
- Minimum 5 years experience in a software development role concentrated in backend performance optimization
- Experience and knowledge of agile development and continuous improvement practices
- Experience in cooperating with software development teams and product owners
- Experience with: Object-Oriented Design Patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM)
- Experience with: Jira, Confluence, Docker, GitHub, Yaml
- Deep understanding of the notions and principles of functional, objected oriented programming, REST and microservices architecture
- Experience with coaching and mentoring other developers.
- Experience in overseeing and driving projects forward
An advantage to have:
- Experience with combinatorial optimization and graph algorithms
- Experience with Linux scripting, PostgreSQL, Redis, Camunda, BPMN standard
- Experience with docker compositions and orchestration
About the candidate
- Commuting compensation
- Company pension scheme
- Work flexibility
- Vacation pay
- A very competitive salary
- An office that caters your every need
- A team that wants to listen to your expertise
- Really complex work environment (you won't be bored)
Governance.com is the award-winning business process management platform for regulated companies. Our low-code BPM platform helps clients to supercharge their regulated processes by connecting data, automating workflows, and transparently recording decisions and outcomes. As a result, our clients increase revenues, reduce costs and minimize risks.
We work with a rapidly growing number of companies, including some of the world’s largest financial institutions and financial services companies. In the last 2 years, we have seen an enormous acceleration of process automation needs in the industry, driving demand for our platform and allowing us to triple our book of business in the last year alone.
To keep this momentum going we are looking for a senior back-end developer who knows how to work in a complex environment and enjoys doing so.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geinteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel voor Senior Back End Developer at Governance!? Governance.com ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV kan reageren op de vacature van Senior Back End Developer at Governance!.