Your responsibilities include:
- Design, build and maintain applications for the iOS platform
- Build the architecture for a new app
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Together with the team, consisting of product owner, UX designer and other developers, you define and build solutions that users need
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Work with team members on server-side integration
- iOS frameworks (e.g. Core Data)
- iOS architecture patterns (e.g. Viper, Coordinator pattern)
- Programming practices (e.g. SOLID, YAGNI)
- RESTful APIs
- UI/UX standards
- Unit and UI testing (e.g. with XCTest, Quick, Nimble)
- Testing tools (e.g. Testflight, Fabric, Firebase)
This is what you bring to the table
- 4+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in creating complex and/or high scalability applications
- Strong expertise in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with getting apps into the app store
- You are able to develop efficient and maintainable code with the right balance between getting it done and programming for the future.
- Great English communication skills, verbal as well as written.
- You value a multi-cultured environment where English is the working language.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Fan of Clean Code, TDD or BDD
- Contribute to the wider iOS community via open source
- Knowledge of other modern OO languages
- Ability to develop in Python using the Django framework
We value good company culture and offer many opportunities to foster this. Our team weekends are already a legendary tradition. Besides that, you are welcome to visit our colleagues in the Hamburg office every now and then. But most above all you will build a product that has incredible traction and that our customers love, because
Here at Fashion Cloud we want to build the best software possible to be able to support our growing user base. We are delivering mobile and web applications for fashion buying. Our API handles millions of requests per day and serves Terabytes of images and product data. Our code is tested, maintainable and readable. We are a fun international community of engineers that are looking for new inspiring people to join the team and to learn from. We love simple processes that make sense and to work together as a team.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? FASHION CLOUD ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van iOS Developer | Fashion Cloud Amsterdam.