Are you a programmer who loves to get his hands dirty on an iOS app that implements a lot of complicated business rules to make the user experience as simple as possible? Is your hunger for developing new skills only matched by your desire to spread your knowledge? Then we are looking for you!
Why join us?
- Experience the joy of seeing other people (who don't care about IT) smile because of our product
- Develop yourself, both on a technical and a personal level
- Be part of a cool team that works together, teaches each other and helps each other out to book success
- A competitive salary
- A yearly training budget including three days off
What will you be working on?
The starting point is a well-maintained app, with some key features missing. You will help improve the code and add features like:
- Scalable synchronization with our backend
- Data mapping algorithm and UI
- Budget management application
- Maintain and write test cases for all functionalities
- Professionalize the development further with better tools
Keywords: Objective C and Swift, MVVM, Fastlane, Github, PromiseKit, Quick, Nimble
Who should you be?
The perfect Nyon programmer scores points with a handful (or more) of these qualities:
- You take pride in delivering work of high quality - While we're at it, we love to see some of your projects!
- You have a Getting Things Done spirit - Regardless whether you use David Allen's technique or your own
- You take initiative and responsibility - You own the code, it's up to you to improve it
- You have experience with automatic software testing - We don't want to waste our time pushing buttons like a monkey
- You are a definitive team player - You are awarded a silver medal in speaking and a golden medal in listening
- You have at least two years of professional experience in iOS development
A great salary from € 40.000.
Nyon is a growing startup company, delivering mobile and web applications for fashion buying. We focus on our mix of strong technical skills with a deep inside understanding of how fashion buying works.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Nyon Retail Technology ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van iOS developer in Amsterdam.