Shopify is the world’s fastest growing, SaaS-powered eCommerce platform. At
CODE we excel at building apps and integrations for our clients’ Shopify webshops
At CODE we work primarily with the enterprise level product of Shopify, Shopify
CODE builds public Shopify apps, which we sell in the Shopify App Store, and also
custom private Shopify apps for particular clients. We are now on the brink of
releasing our first public apps in the Shopify App Store!
We develop our apps on the Google Cloud Platform, using serverless technologies.
They are built as SPA's using React (Polaris), Node.js, Cloud Functions and
Google’s Firebase platform.
product configurators, storefront app integrations, custom checkouts, etc.
We could use an extra pair of hands.
● You have a HBO / Bachelor's degree (or demonstrably similar level of working
● You work at a medior/senior level and have at least 3 years experience with
● You are available for at least 32 hours a week
● You think developing software is the best job in the world
● You believe that continuously honing your skills is a way of living
● You prefer the simple but elegant solution above the complex one
● You have a work hard, play hard attitude
● Your social skills helps you fly faster
● You crave technical challenges
● Build applications in the Google Cloud Platform
● Develop Serverless backends in NodeJS
● Develop SPA front-ends with ReactJS
● Be the best team player you can be!
● Being part of a team where passion for your profession, entrepreneurship and
innovation are key
● Informal dress code and open culture – we like to feel at home!
● Varied work for lots of different clients
● Beautiful office in picturesque Delft
● Easily accessible by public transport
● Plenty of social events
● Twin dart board and plenty of footballs
● Daily lunch with the whole team
● Competitive salary
Life at CODE Internet Applications
Relaxed and informal. At CODE we take our work seriously, but we also take our
time to play. As a rule, we focus on the ‘human’ in ‘human resources’. Our team is a
diverse club of social nerds, communication lines are short and we often work
together on products. Our lunches together with the whole team are sacred, and
occasionally we go out for drinks together. We hardly work any overtime, and when
it’s busy you still get to go on holiday as planned.
At CODE we work mostly in a small team of dedicated app developers. We use an
agile/sprint approach to chop the work into manageable pieces.
Want to have a sneak peak of life at CODE? In this blog our backend team talks
about what they’re looking for in new colleagues:
Hoe nu verder