Are you looking for an exciting role as a junior business consultant? Then apply to join Knowledge Values!
Business Consultants in Knowledge Values are challenged to identify business needs and provide our clients with
best practices and high quality solutions achieved by our innovative technology and exceptional professionalism.
They are creating no-code applications together with our clients, applying their extensive business knowledge and
conceptual thinking. In addition, our Business Consultants are focused on up-selling and business development
This diverse role gives you the opportunity to grow in a unique company. While extending your business skills,
you will be part of our mission to reduce the world’s complexity and make your mark in digital transformations.
• Lead and realise disruptive business improvements through our Advanced Knowledge Services™ paradigm
• Create a planning to successfully finish deliverables on time and within budget
• Maintain impeccable relationships with our clients on different levels
• Design and implement appropriate KPI’s to navigate towards the desired business improvements
• Affinity with conceptual paradigmatic thinking and change management
• Analytical (preferably, but not necessarily, a Master degree in exact sciences)
• Team player
• Communicating effectively in verbal and written expression
• Able to develop solution-oriented proposals
• Able to facilitate face-to-face client sessions
• 0-3 years relevant work experience
• A competitive salary, appropriate to the position and your capabilities
• An international work environment
• A fast-paced environment focused on personal development
• Onboarding trainings and education possibilities
• 100% travel expenses reimbursement
• High quality equipment (iPhone and MacBook Pro)
• Career development opportunities
Knowledge Values has an exceptional approach towards classifying and structuring business realities in complex
cases. Forward thinking and the advanced Match™ AI and Data Technology Platform take us beyond the current
hype of AI, Data Processing and Deep Learning. We have a track record in process re-engineering, regulation
and data management, online self-service, service desk digitisation, application development and IT
architectures. Our disruptive and transformational services are distributed directly as well as through a
developing partner network. We seek to expand our market in the Netherlands and Europe and are looking for
people who have the drive to make a difference.
The culture of Knowledge Values represents our core values: work hard, work smart and work efficiently. With a
focus on results and a shared belief in the mission of Knowledge Values, our team of professionals realises
unprecedented improvements in reducing complexity and facilitating digital transformations. Communication,
analytical skills and our intelligent technology underlie the excellence in what we do.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Knowledge Values ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van JUNIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT.