As a result of expansion MPs (Multi Pilot Simulations) is looking for a software engineer. Multi Pilot Simulations BV (MPS) designs and manufactures flight simulation training devices (FSTDs), for the professional flight training industry. Our simulators are designed and manufactured in-house to the highest quality standards while remaining very cost-effective. These simulators are designed to be certified according to European EASA and the local CAA regulatory standards in the country of installation.
You will become a part of a software development team in which you will be responsible for your own projects and you will make sure deadlines are met. You will contribute in developing and implementing improvements while working closely with our customer service, sales & marketing and production departments. Offering service and support to our customers worldwide is an important part of the job
- HBO+ / WO / Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing
- Experience in .NET Framework software development
- Knowledge of avionics and simulation will be an advantage
- Communicate well and serve our customers diligently
- Ability to assess the importance of commercial interest
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Proactive and result driven
- Ability to think out-of-the-box
- A stimulating and informal work environment
- A salary appropriate for the function and experience
- The possibility to develop your skills
Multi Pilot Simulations B.V. (MPS) based in the Netherlands (Groenekan) is a young and dynamic organization that designs and manufactures flight simulation training devices for the professional flight training industry. Our simulators are designed and manufactured in-house to the highest quality standards. These simulators are designed to be certified according to European EASA and American FAA regulatory standards. Our philosophy and vision is to improve aviation safety by better training using fixed-base simulators and therefore train pilots to optimum competency. For our office in Groenekan we would like to hire an enthusiastic and experienced specialist who would like to contribute to our growth and success.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? MPS Multi Pilot Simulations ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Junior C++/C# engineer at MPS (Multi Pilot Simulations).