As a software engineer at VIBES.technology you will be working together in a team of experienced software engineers, responsible for the implementation of the company’s technical innovations into beautiful software products.
You will create and build intuitive desktop applications to help the automotive industry reduce sound and vibrations in (electric) cars.
The context for this position is unique: you get to work on interesting and challenging engineering topics, while taking your own decisions regarding feature development and architecture in a non-hierarchical team with a great team spirit.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant working experience and hold a relevant degree.
- You can break down and solve complex problems.
- You have either experience creating Microsoft Windows desktop applications using WPF; or you’re an experienced .NET developer with an interest in engineering.
- Ideally, you have some knowledge of applied physics and mathematics, such as multi-dimensional matrices, signal processing and Fourier analysis.
- You love to create intuitive interfaces.
- You are located in the Netherlands. Alternatively, you are located not far away from the Netherlands and you are willing to relocate.
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Yearly personal growth budget
- retirement benefits
- 30 paid free day's (holidays) per year
VIBES.technology helps the automotive industry reduce noise and vibrations in cars - creating better driving experiences. We work with engineers at the innovation centers of BMW, Hyundai and Volvo. Rumours are we also work with a highly successful Formula 1 racing team.
We’re an international team of professionals. Many of us come from a background of mechanical engineering or software engineering. We all like to take responsibility in developing our software products, while sharing knowledge and learning from each other. Our company culture can best be described as non-hierarchical and based on Freedom and Responsibility. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference, we might just be the right place for you!
Also - since we are based in Europe’s best tech incubator, called Yes!Delft - you will get to enjoy the unique atmosphere and perks we share with about 80 promising companies. Think: foosball, table tennis tables, delicious lunches and completely unique surroundings. And Friday afternoon drinks and parties - COVID19 permitting!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Vibes Technology B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior C#/.NET developer.