Do you want to make more possible? Bring marketing communications to live? Work on complex projects from start to finish? Ensure the latest bug fixes are taken care of and deliver a perfect solution supporting our major Retail clients, Business Intelligence, large scale marketing campaigns and multichannel publishing?Do these challenges appeal to you? Then apply to join our APS Group software development team in Eindhoven.
Do you want to make more possible? Bring marketing communications to live? Work on complex projects from start to finish? Ensure the latest bug fixes are taken care of and deliver a perfect solution
supporting our major Retail clients, Business Intelligence, large scale marketing campaigns and multichannel publishing? Do these challenges appeal to you? Then apply to join our APS Group software development team in Eindhoven.
Discover, Design, Deliver and Develop
As an Application Developer you are working at the heart of the design, development, testing, debugging and continuous improvement of applications and product lifecycle of our Marketing Operations Suite (MOS): https://www.theapsgroup.com/marketing-technology/ .
You are a key player in the agile software development team and responsible for designing the prototype application, indicate software architecture and coordinate application development plans with
the development team or client. At APS Group IT you are not just a small ‘cog in the wheel’, but work in-house with a team of other highly skilled members, collaborating with our colleagues in other regions. You participate in an
innovative working environment on complex projects involving marketing technology for leading international corporate customers such as Philips, adidas, BBC, Volvo, Hyundai, Ford and the UK
If there is a problem, you solve it. If there is a better way, you find it. If something hasn’t been done before, you will achieve it. When you make a promise, you keep it. You have a wide interest in new technology, (social)media and web technologies. You encourage a culture of professionalism, customer service and technical excellence.
• HBO or Academic background in software engineering (computer science, artificial intelligence,etc)
• Experience (or affinity) with: IntelliJ, Tapestry, Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat, Oracle, MySQL, XML and XSLT
• Knowledge of Alfresco, SSO, XML Databases, Activiti (workflow engines), VSphere is desirable, but not essential
• Professional attitude towards our customers and colleagues
• Independent, confident and at ease in a dynamic organisation
• Good sense of humour, innovative and a wide interest in new technology, (social)media and web technologies
You will work with other skilled team members on Web Services, API’s and Open Standards. You will also have the opportunity to develop and enhance your knowledge. In our agile team there is enough
room to learn and develop your skills. We expect you to encourage a culture of professionalism, customer service and technical excellence. Next to that assure the continuing personal professional development and support the development team to enable it to develop its specialist knowledge. And finally ensure that implementation work is undertaken in a professional manner, following best practice implementation processes and procedures.
- APS Group offers a competitive salary;
- You will enjoy an innovative working environment working on complex projects for international corporate customers such as, Philips, Adidas, Volvo, Hyundai and DSM;
- Working at APS means being part of a motivated team with enthusiastic and ambitious colleagues;
- At APS Group you will always work on complete projects from start to the latest bug fixes to deliver a perfect solution;
- You are not just a small ‘cog in the wheel’, you will always work in-house and we do not outsource our employees to our customers;
- There is plenty of opportunity for career development in this dynamic, fast-growing organisation.
APS Group is an international marketing communications company that brings brands to life across every channel, in every market, all with a local touch. We ‘make more possible’ by streamlining marketing and communication activities, improving processes and delivering cost savings through our creative approach, technology, sourcing skills and local insight. We have over 650 employees across 25 sites worldwide and work with customers in a range of markets including retail, financial services, travel, automotive, healthcare, leisure, pharmaceutical and the public sector. See also www.theapsgroup.com At APS Group, if there’s a better way, we find it. You will work collaboratively with colleagues and
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? APS Group B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Medior Fullstack Developer bij APS Group .