We are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic and talented Python developer, we like to call them Pythoneers, developers with substantive knowledge and a critical eye. As a Developer you are involved in the entire development process of web applications. When developing applications, the back-end is mainly written in Python 3 with the help of Django, among others. Edition1 has its own developed applications that are used by medium and large companies.
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic software developer who would like to further develop his or her skills. For our clients you will find that secure programming is key to keeping our company healthy. Therefore, we are looking for genuine developers; craftsmen that share our drive. We have a genuine learning environment and you will practice with us and learn how to become an expert Python developer. Our code is mission critical for many of our high-profile customers.
A day @Edition1
Develop, test and deploy features that contribute to our platform in various ways resolve bugs, maintain and refactor code & do code reviews for your team to maintain high quality take responsibility and the lead to innovate and implement great ideas take time to explore and gain knowledge work agile but with an Edition1 flavor.
Some of the tasks
• Design, develop, test and deliver software that contributes to our business value using Python 3 and the Django Framework.
• Work together with the business to make user friendly software.
• Share secure programming knowledge with your team as well as review and provide feedback on each other's work.
• Take part in daily stand-ups and discuss features with the product owner.
• Knowledge of Python 3
• A developer with multiple years experience in coding, Django is your favorite web framework and Python your favorite programming language
• Experience using the Django Framework
• Familiarity with any of the following technologies and methodologies: Linux, REST, PostgreSQL, QA, GIT, Gitlab, Unittesting
• Knowledge of software architecture design
• You enjoy explaining things, discussions and knowledge sharing
• Sense of responsibility
• Good communication skills
• Independent but also a teamplayer
• Creative developer that likes to work in a team and has a good learning curve
• Social and coaching skills
Working for our clients is committing to an organization with inspiring and smart colleagues. We communicate informally and know how to find each other easily. We are open to feedback and are nice and critical. We work hard and with pleasure.
• Competitive salary
• 28! vacation days
• A flat structure, in an informal, flexible atmosphere
• An internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment
• Stimulance for personal development
• Nice home feeling office with a personal touch
As a developer you are part of a team and you think critically about our architecture, improvement of our services, user-friendliness and appearance of our products You are responsible for developing tools, dashboards and integration software.
In addition to your CV, also, if available, send in particular which projects you are proud of and what your role was in that.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Edition1 ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Python Developer.