Working closely as part of the Service Delivery Management team the Technical Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for achieving Service Level Agreement (SLA) compliance through the use of effective resource planning, co-ordination, management and prioritisation of technical service requests, which may come from both internal and external customers. You will also be involved with new customer onboarding, ensuring that the technical support teams are ready and that there is sufficient capacity so as not to impact general service delivery.
• Work with the Operations Team Leader to:
o Plan and maintain the Operations team shift roa
o Oversee team members’ work performance
o Offer guidance and advice
o Provide feedback to management
o Support the team when new processes are being rolled out
o Develop and implement continual improvement programmes for the Operations consultants.
• Liaise with support consultants and other internal departments including the CNC, functional support and development teams.
• Drive Operational Excellence: guide the team’s efforts to ensure the right processes are being utilized in the right manner. Make decisions and recommendations when faced with operational difficulties.
• Project Management: Help to plan, design and execute:
o New Operational processes in support of new customers
o Process improvements
• Develop Industry Knowledge: keeping the team abreast of current trends and technologies and sourcing training where necessary.
• Plan and communicate resource cover to ensure continued support in case of absence (planned and unplanned)
• Help with the selection of new Technical resources
• Set and measure personal and company objectives linked to employee renumeration
• Ensure ISO27001 / GDPR compliance
• Working with HR, manage employee recruitment, annual performance appraisals / requests / grievances and disciplinary procedures.
• Relevant 3rd level qualification or equivalent.
• At least 5 years’ experience of working in a senior technical management role.
• Have demonstrated leadership qualities: honesty, commitment, empathy, innovative, empowerment, communicator, accountability etc.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
• Technical competence with proven analytical skills.
• Have demonstrated an ability to learn new technologies and apply them.
• Systematic approach to problem resolution.
• Ability to work independently under one’s own initiative whilst being part of a team.
• Proven ability to be adaptable and to respond to constantly changing demands.
• Ability to work under pressure, take leadership & to prioritise work loads.
• Recognise the importance of customer service and strive to deliver high standards.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft products such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
• Knowledge of Oracle and ERP systems in general would be desirable but not essential.
The candidate should have excellent verbal & written communication skills in English & proven analytical and problem-solving skills in a complex technical environment. The candidate will also need the ability to work with a mix of remote and office based resources.
Redfaire International was born from the desire to achieve one goal: offer customers a better, faster way to run and resource international JD Edwards projects by providing a skilled team of experts across the globe, all following one methodology and one philosophy.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? Cadran Consultancy B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Service Delivery Manager (EN).