We work in small, agile teams with Asana for task management and Harvest for recording work done. You can choose your own development tools (mac or pc) and there will be time reserved for innovation when working on our CMS, marketing tools and dashboard.
You will work with international colleagues in Nieuwegein, close to Utrecht, a half hour train ride from Amsterdam. Working from home is also possible but most of the time you will be required to be at the office which has flexible work hours.
The most important stuff is at the top, but see what you can bring to the table! A keen eye for new technologies and an interest in R&D will be much appreciated.
- Excellent ASP.net programming skills, MVC and Razor are beneficial.
- SQL Server database experience
- Integration: REST, AJAX, XML
Nice to have:
- Web services, SOAP, Oauth
- Having worked with Xamarin and/or mono would be awesome
- Frameworks: Bootstrap, Knockoutjs, Durandal, Aurelia, RequireJS, promises, MVVM, etc.
- Lucene experience/knowledge
- PostgreSQL database knowledge
- Knowledge of Apache/PHP/Nginx is a bonus
- An even bigger bonus is knowledge of ElasticSearch and/or Apache Solr
FirstFocus is a company specialised in omnichannel e-commerce and B2B websites. We have a team of young professionals divided in two teams, development and marketing. The development team builds webshops, sites and apps. We also build custom dashboards and integrations and have our own software which needs constant innovation and development. The atmosphere is informal and fun!
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? FirstFocus ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van Xamarin Developer.